Julian Alsarhn is an associate in the Corporate practice based in the firm’s Century City office. His practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Julian earned his J.D. from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in 2020 with a specialization in Business Law. During law school, he served as a Production Editor of the UCLA Law Review. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from Loyola Marymount University, where he graduated magna cum laude. Julian is admitted to practice law in California.
- Hyperloop Transportation Technologies, a leading transportation and technology licensing company focused on realizing the hyperloop, in its pending business combination with Forest Road Acquisition Corporation II.
- Freedom Acquisition I Corp., a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, on its business combination agreement with Complete Solaria, Inc., a solar technology, services and financing company.
- SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I, a special purpose acquisition company, in the completion of its $1.7 billion business combination with Authentic Brands LLC, the parent company of Black Riffle Coffee Company.
- Jukin Media, a leading streaming and social video company, in its acquisition by Trusted Media Brands.
- Paul Hastings Advised Freedom Acquisition I Corp. in Business Combination with Complete Solaria - July 19th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises HyperloopTT in Business Combination with Forest Road Acquisition Corporation II - November 28th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Freedom Acquisition I Corp. on Business Combination with Leading Solar Companies - October 4th, 2022
- Black Rifle Coffee Company Completes $1.7 Billion Business Combination with SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp I - February 10th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Honored with TMT Deal of the Year at ALB Korea Law Awards 2021 - December 3rd, 2021
- Black Rifle Coffee Company to Go Public in $1.7 Billion Business Combination with SilverBox Engaged Merger Corp. - November 2nd, 2021
- Trusted Media Brands Announces Acquisition of Jukin Media to Form Multi-Faceted Digital Media Company - August 12th, 2021