Kami LaBerge is an associate in the Tax practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Ms. LaBerge provides advice on a wide range of domestic and international transactional tax matters. She has experience representing corporations, private equity funds, and financial institutions in the federal, state, and local tax arenas.
Before joining Paul Hastings, Ms. LaBerge served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Harry Pregerson of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Honorable R. Gary Klausner of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Ms. LaBerge received her J.D. from Loyola Law School, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review and as a coordinator of the Judge Stephen O’Neil Trial Advocacy Mentoring Program. She earned a Masters of Science in Library Science and a Bachelor of Arts in Art History from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Francisco Partners Makes Significant Growth Investment in Veson Nautical - March 17th, 2022
- Francisco Partners Announces Sale of Quest Software - November 30th, 2021
- Foxconn and Lordstown Motors Enter Into a Transformative, Strategic Partnership - November 10th, 2021
- Cheetah Digital to Merge with CM Group - October 21st, 2021
- Taboola Acquires Connexity from Symphony Technology Group - July 23rd, 2021
- LINK Mobility strengthens position in U.S. with acquisition of Message Broadcast, LLC - June 21st, 2021
- Escalent Acquires Grail Insights - June 1st, 2021
- Healthcare Bluebook Acquires Quality Division of Quantros - February 25th, 2021
- SPH Analytics Population Health Division and Azara Healthcare Merge to Create a Leading Population Health Company - December 22nd, 2020
- SmartBear Secures Investment from Vista Equity Partners - October 26th, 2020
- Saba Software To Be Acquired by Cornerstone OnDemand for $1.4 Billion - February 25th, 2020
- ACLU Reaches Historic Settlement on Access to Public Defense with State of California and Fresno County - January 11th, 2020
- Symphony Technology Group to Sell First Advantage to Silver Lake - November 27th, 2019
- U.S. Senate Passes Inflation Reduction Act - August 10th, 2022
- IRS Provides Further Relief for Low-Income Housing Tax Credit - January 18th, 2022
- Treasury Issues Final Regulations on Carbon Capture Tax Credits - January 12th, 2021
- Key Business Tax Provisions of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 - January 11th, 2021
- IRS Provides Relief for Low-Income Housing Tax Credit - July 2nd, 2020
- IRS Provides Relief for Qualified Opportunity Zone Funds and Investors - June 8th, 2020
- Treasury Issues Further Guidance on Carbon Capture Tax Credits - June 1st, 2020
- IRS Expands Safe Harbor for Renewable Energy Projects - May 28th, 2020
- Legislature Amends N.J. WARN Act to Provide COVID-19 Relief - April 22nd, 2020
- Treasury Issues Final Qualified Opportunity Zone Regulations - January 7th, 2020
- Treasury Issues Further Guidance on Bonus Depreciation Rules, Declines to Amend Legislative Drafting Glitch - September 19th, 2019
- IRS Issues Further Guidance on Qualified Opportunity Zones - April 23rd, 2019
- IRS Provides Guidance on Qualified Opportunity Zones - October 22nd, 2018