Kaveh Dabashi is an associate in the Employment Law Department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. His practice includes all aspects of employment law, including single plaintiff and class or collective actions, employment discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour matters. He is admitted to practice in New York.
Mr. Dabashi received his B.A. from Columbia University in 2005. He received his J.D. from St. John's University School of Law in 2017, where he served as a Senior Staff Member of the St. John's Law Review.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Columbia University, B.A., 2005
- OSHA Releases Emergency Temporary Standard Implementing Vaccine Mandate for Large Employers - November 5th, 2021
- New York City Enacts Law Requiring Severance Pay for Hotel Employees - October 18th, 2021
- New York DOL Issues Updated Model Plan and FAQ under HERO Act - September 29th, 2021
- Task Force Issues Guidance on President Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Federal Contractors - September 29th, 2021
- New York State Department of Health Designates COVID-19 an Airborne Infectious Disease under New York HERO Act - September 10th, 2021
- Amendments to New York City’s “Ban the Box” Law Bolster Its Protection of Applicants and Employees - September 3rd, 2021