Associate, Corporate Department
Washington, D.C.Phone: 1(202) 551-1736
Fax: 1(202) 551-0236
Kimia Favagehi is an associate in the Corporate practice and is based in the firm's Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on data privacy and cybersecurity.
Ms. Favagehi received her law degree from the George Washington University Law School in 2022, where she was a member of the School's Federal Communications Law Journal. Also during law school, Ms. Favagehi was a research assistant for Daniel Solove, a leading scholar in information privacy law.
- Maine State Legislature Considering (Again) a BIPA-Like Statute - May 26th, 2023
- Delaware Supreme Court Sides with SolarWinds in Shareholder Suit Related to 2020 Cyber Attack - May 25th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Hosts Cybersecurity Law Workshop at 2023 Privacy + Security Forum - May 4th, 2023
- Key Takeaways at This Year’s IAPP Global Privacy Summit - April 11th, 2023
- SEC Proposes New Cybersecurity Rule and Amendments - March 27th, 2023