Lena Son is an associate in the Tax practice and is based in the firm's Los Angeles office. Ms. Son provides advice on a wide range of domestic and international transactional tax matters.
Ms. Son received her law degree from Harvard Law School, where she served as Executive Editor of the Harvard Business Law Review.
She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematical Statistics and Economics from University of Miami. Ms. Son is admitted to practice law in California.
- Paul Hastings Advises BLU Logistics in its Sale to the Rhenus Group - September 25th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Industrial Growth Partners in the Sale of Des-Case - September 7th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Wynnchurch Capital in the Sale of Midland Industries - September 5th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Quotient Technology, Inc. in $430 Million Business Combination with Neptune Retail Solutions - June 22nd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Vector Capital in Acquisition of Riverbed Technology - May 30th, 2023
- Treasury Issues Long-Awaited Wage and Apprenticeship Regulations for Energy Tax Credits - September 11th, 2023
- Treasury and IRS Provide Guidance on Energy Tax Credit Direct Payment Elections - July 24th, 2023
- Treasury and IRS Issue Long-Awaited Guidance on Energy Tax Credit Transfers - June 27th, 2023
- Treasury Issues Additional Guidance on Low-Income Community Bonus Credit - June 9th, 2023
- IRS Issues Initial Guidance on Domestic Content Bonus Credit for Energy Projects - May 16th, 2023
- IRS Provides Initial Guidance on Code Section 48C Qualifying Advanced Energy Project Credit - April 19th, 2023
- IRS Guidance Issued on Energy Community Bonus Credit - April 6th, 2023
- IRS Issues Guidance on Low-Income Community Bonus Credit - February 15th, 2023
- IRS Publishes Initial Tax Credit Guidance on Prevailing Wage and Apprenticeship Requirements - December 1st, 2022
- Treasury Issues Final Guidance on Housing Tax Credit Income Averaging Rule; IRS Extends Deadlines - October 10th, 2022
- U.S. Senate Passes Inflation Reduction Act - August 10th, 2022
- Proposed Legislation Threatens to Upend Carried Interest Rules - August 2nd, 2022