Lorraine Dorval is an associate in the Corporate department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office.
Ms. Dorval's work is focused on mergers & acquisitions and on private equity transactions.
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 2 Business Law – 2017
- King’s College London, LL.M. International Financial Law – 2016
- University Paris 1 – Panthéon Sorbonne, Master 1 International Business Law – 2015
- Advised the founder and management of Sendinblue, which specializes in digital marketing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, in connection with the investment by Bridgepoint Development Capital and Bpifrance.
- Advised Sendinblue in its strategic acquisitions of Metrilo, Chatra and PushOwl.
- Advised Andera Partners in connection with its investment in the capital of the Panhard group, which specializes in logistics real estate.
- Advised the sellers and the founder in the context of the LBO of Valoria Capital sponsored by IK Investment.
- Advised Franfinance, a subsidiary of Société Générale, in connection with the acquisition of Ingénierie Technique et Location.
- Advised the Lafayette Group, owned by Five Arrows Principal Investments, in connection with the acquisition of Cocooncenter.
- Advised the management of the MC3 Group in the context of its sponsorless LBO accompanied by Siparez Intermezzo.
- Advised EQT Infrastructure in the context of its majority acquisition of the Colisée Group, the fourth largest European operator of nursing homes (EHPAD).
- Advised Keensight Capital in connection with the LBO of Adista Group, a B2B telecom and cloud operator.
- Advised Equistone Partners Europe in connection with the LBO of the GSCM group, a specialist in modular construction.
- Advised the majority family shareholders of the Provalliance group in the context of Core Equity investment.