Louise Farias is an associate in the Latin America practice and the Infrastructure and Energy practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office.
Ms. Farias has represented sponsors and lenders in cross-border financings and M&A transactions throughout Latin America. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Farias was an associate in the Infrastructure and Project Finance practices at a law firm in Brazil. Ms. Farias is fluent in Portuguese and is learning Spanish.
Ms. Farias received her law degree from Universidade Católica de Pernambuco (Brazil) in 2011. She earned a post-graduation degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas (Brazil) in 2013. Ms. Farias completed an LL.M at New York University in 2015. She is admitted to practice law in New York and Brazil.
- Paul Hastings Wins at 2021 Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year Awards - May 6th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Wins Three 2021 LatinFinance Project and Infrastructure Awards - September 30th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises on Two 2020 IJGlobal Awards - June 29th, 2021
- EnfraGen Energía Sur, S.A.U., Prime Energía SpA, and EnfraGen Spain, S.A.U. Issue $1.76 Billion Debt Package - December 23rd, 2020
- Paul Hastings Advises on Five 2019 IJGlobal Awards - July 21st, 2020
- Colombian 4G Road Program Reaches Milestone on $717 Million Autopista al Mar 1 Financing - March 27th, 2019
- Paul Hastings Wins at Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year Awards - May 6th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises on Two 2021 IJGlobal Awards - March 21st, 2022
- Recognized by Bonds & Loans Latin America & Caribbean Awards 2021 - November 1st, 2021
- Winner of Three 2021 LatinFinance Project and Infrastructure Awards - September 30th, 2021
- Recognized by Latin Lawyer for the 2021 Project Finance Deal of the Year - May 24th, 2021
- Recognized by PFI for the Americas Transport Deal of the Year - February 6th, 2020