Marine Domas Margarit
Associate, Corporate Department
Marine Domas Margarit is an associate in the Banking and Finance practice of Paul Hastings in Paris.
Her practice focuses on leveraged financing and fund financing, advising borrowers, lenders (senior/mezzanine lenders and debt funds), and private equity funds.
Before joining Paul Hastings, M. Domas Margarit was an associate in the finance department of an international law firm in Paris.
- Master, International Corporate Law from EMLyon Business School in 2016
- Master II, Business Law and Litigation Law from University Paris X in 2015
- Master I, Business Law from University Paris X in 2014
- Paul Hastings Advised Arcmont Asset Management in Unitranche Financing of the Acquisition of A2MAC1 - March 2nd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Alcentra in Financing of the Acquisition of Equativ by Bridgepoint - March 1st, 2023
- InfraVia Capital Partners Structures an ESG Equity Bridge Financing for its New Fund, InfraVia European Fund V - June 2nd, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises Capza on the Financing of the Acquisition of 1000heads - May 2nd, 2022
- Member, Paris Bar