Mathilde Carré is an associate in the Corporate Practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Her practice focuses on Mergers & Acquisitions and more particularly on Private Equity transactions.
- Ecole des Hautes Etudes commerciales (HEC Paris) – MiM (2020)
- Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne – Master 2, Droit des Affaires et Fiscalité (2020)
- EQT Private Equity in connection with its investment in Cerba HealthCare, and in the context of the acquisition of the Lifebrain group by Cerba HealthCare
- Insight Partners in connection with the LBO of I@D sponsored by Insight Partners and IK Partners
- Mubadala Capital in connection with the LBO of the Inovie group sponsored by Ardian, Mubadala Capital, GIC and APG
- Olma and the founders of Click & Boat in the context of the investment of Permira and Boats Group
- Providence Equity Partners in connection with its investment in Marlink
- Member, Paris Bar (2021)