Matthew Savoff is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Orange County office. Mr. Savoff represents clients in a wide range of corporate transactions, including private equity funds and their portfolio companies, public and private mergers and acquisitions, strategic sales, and joint ventures. He has represented clients in various industries, including technology, software, data centers, healthcare, retail, and energy industries in both U.S. and cross-border deals.
- Generate Life Sciences and GI Partners in connection with the sale of Generate Life Sciences to an affiliate of CooperCompanies
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of LightEdge, a leading provider of colocation, cloud and managed service solutions
- Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. in its reverse merger (deSPAC) with Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition Corporation
- Compass Group Diversified Holdings in connection with the acquisition of Marucci Sports, a manufacturer of baseball products.
- GI Partners in connection with the acquisition of Blue Stream Fiber
- Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC and GI Partners in connection with the sale of Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, LLC to an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.