Megan Craig is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Chicago office.
Her practice focuses on private equity, mergers and acquisitions, and financing transactions for public and private companies. She also assists clients with general corporate and corporate governance matters.
Ms. Craig received her law degree from the Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law in 2020, cum laude, where she served as a Symposium Editor for Northwestern’s Journal of Law and Social Policy. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, summa cum laude, in Political Science and Economics from the University of Alabama in 2017.
Ms. Craig is admitted to practice law in Illinois and Ohio.
- Paul Hastings Advised H.I.G. Capital in Acquisition of Penhall Company - December 22nd, 2023
- FiscalNote Completes $1.3 Billion Business Combination and Becomes a Publicly Traded Company - July 29th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Industrial Growth Partners in its Acquisition of Prince & Izant LLC - June 29th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Genera Energy in its Acquisition by Ara Partners - June 23rd, 2022
- AdTheorent Completes Business Combination with MCAP Acquisition Corporation and Begins Trading on NASDAQ - December 22nd, 2021
- FiscalNote to Go Public in $1.3 Billion Business Combination with Duddell Street Acquisition Corp. - November 8th, 2021
- AdTheorent To Go Public in a Business Combination with MCAP Acquisition Corp. - July 27th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises 2U, Inc. in Acquisition of edX - June 29th, 2021