Peter Brejcha is an Assistant General Counsel in the Office of the General Counsel and is based in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Mr. Brejcha received his B.A. in History, cum laude, from Carleton College in 2003, and his J.D. from the University of Southern California Law School in 2009. While in law school, Mr. Brejcha served as a Senior Editor of the Southern California Law Review and participated in the employment law clinic. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, he served as a law clerk to the Honorable Manuel L. Real, United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Mr. Brejcha is a member of the State Bar of California and the Litigation Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- Second Circuit Decision Expands Insider Trading Liability - September 20th, 2017
- Supreme Court says SEC disgorgement is subject to 5-year limitations period - June 12th, 2017
- SEC ALJs Continue to Draw Scrutiny - July 22nd, 2016
- First-of-its-kind Action by the SEC - April 4th, 2016
- Is SEC's home court advantage legal? - August 13th, 2015
- Fairness of SEC Forum is Dubious - May 22nd, 2015