Phoebe Chow is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office.
Ms. Chow graduated from the University of Hong Kong with first class honors degree in Law. She subsequently earned her Postgraduate Certificate in Law at the University of Hong Kong.
Ms. Chow is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- University of Hong Kong, P.C.LL, 2017
- University of Hong Kong, BBA(Law) & LL.B., 2016
Capital Markets/ M&A Matters
- Redsun Services Group Limited, on its US$53.5 million global offering and IPO on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited, Morgan Stanley Asia Limited, and ICBC International Capital Limited, as joint sponsors in the US$381 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of The Hong Kong Stock Exchange Limited ("HKEX") of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited ("JS Global").
- COSCO SHIPPING Development Co., Ltd. on its proposed repurchase of A shares and H shares in the aggregate amount of not less than RMB200 million and up to RMB300 million.
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. in a voluntary general cash offer for all of the issued shares of Orient Overseas (International) Limited ("Orient Overseas") made by the wholly-owned subsidiaries of COSCO SHIPPING Holdings and Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd. for a total value of up to US$6.3 billion pursuant to the Hong Kong Takeovers Code (the "Transaction").
Debt Capital Markets
- Yuzhou Properties Company Limited in its issuance of senior notes
- Advised listed companies in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- China Conch Environment Protection Goes Public Following Spin-off - March 30th, 2022
- Three Property Management Companies Debut in Hong Kong IPO - July 16th, 2021
- Leading Holdings Prices Hong Kong IPO - December 11th, 2020
- Redsun Services Group Limited Debuts in Hong Kong IPO - July 7th, 2020
- JS Global Debuts in US$381 Million Hong Kong IPO - December 18th, 2019
- Yuzhou Properties Issues Two Senior Notes with Combined Value of US$1 Billion - February 13th, 2019
- COSCO SHIPPING Development to Buy Back A-Shares and H-Shares for up to RMB300 Million - February 1st, 2019