Phoebe Chow is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Hong Kong office.
Ms. Chow graduated from the University of Hong Kong with first class honors degree in Law. She subsequently earned her Postgraduate Certificate in Law at the University of Hong Kong.
Ms. Chow is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- University of Hong Kong, P.C.LL, 2017
- University of Hong Kong, BBA(Law) & LL.B., 2016
Capital Markets/ M&A Matters
- Morgan Stanley and Huatai Financial Holdings as joint sponsors on the listing by way of introduction of Super Hi International Holding Ltd., a spin-off from Haidilao International Holding Ltd., on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Haitong International as the sole sponsor on the HK$340 million global offering and IPO of LX Technology Group Limited, a Chinese device lifecycle management solution provider, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- CICC and HSBC as joint sponsors in connection to the spin-off and separate listing of China Conch Environment Protection Holdings Limited, a company that provides eco-friendly and cost-efficient treatment of industrial solid and hazardous waste in China, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- CCB International as the sole sponsor on the US$37.8 million global offering and IPO of Ling Yue Services Group, a leading Chinese property management company in Sichuan Province, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- CCB International as the sole sponsor on the US$182 million global offering and IPO of Leading Holdings Group Limited, a leading Chinese property developer, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Redsun Services Group Limited, a leading property management company based in Jiangsu Province, China, on its US$53.5 million global offering and IPO on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, and ICBC International Capital, as joint sponsors in the US$381 million global offering and IPO of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited, a Chinese small appliance manufacturer, on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- COSCO SHIPPING Development Co., Ltd. on its repurchase of A shares and H shares in the aggregate amount of not less than RMB200 million and up to RMB300 million.
- COSCO SHIPPING Holdings Co., Ltd. in a voluntary general cash offer for all of the issued shares of Orient Overseas (International) Limited made by the wholly-owned subsidiaries of COSCO SHIPPING Holdings and Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd. for a total value of up to US$6.3 billion pursuant to the Hong Kong Takeovers Code.
Debt Capital Markets
- Yuzhou Properties Company Limited on a series of senior notes issuance.
- Advised listed companies in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- Paul Hastings Advised Financial Advisers in SharkNinja, Inc.’s Spin-off from JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited - August 10th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Joint Sponsors in Haidilao Subsidiary Spin-Off and Separate Listing by Way of Introduction - December 30th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises on LX Technology’s Hong Kong IPO Debut - November 24th, 2022
- China Conch Environment Protection Goes Public Following Spin-off - March 30th, 2022
- Three Property Management Companies Debut in Hong Kong IPO - July 16th, 2021
- Leading Holdings Prices Hong Kong IPO - December 11th, 2020
- Redsun Services Group Limited Debuts in Hong Kong IPO - July 7th, 2020
- JS Global Debuts in US$381 Million Hong Kong IPO - December 18th, 2019
- Yuzhou Properties Issues Two Senior Notes with Combined Value of US$1 Billion - February 13th, 2019
- COSCO SHIPPING Development to Buy Back A-Shares and H-Shares for up to RMB300 Million - February 1st, 2019