Rania Kahloul is an associate in the Financial Restructuring group of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Paris office.
Her practice focuses on financial restructuring and French insolvency proceedings, especially in the sectors of tourism (hospitality) and cosmetics industry.
Rania advises French and foreign companies, managers, creditors, and shareholders, on amicable (ad hoc mandate and conciliation) and insolvency proceedings (safeguard, reorganization and liquidation proceedings) as well as investors in the acquisition of assets of distressed companies (on both in-court and out-of-court restructurings).
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Rania Kahloul was an associate in the Restructuring Department of an international top ranked law firm and completed internships at leading French firms and a global financial institution.
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2, Business Restructuring and Insolvency Law, 2018
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 1, Private Law, 2017
- Sciences Po Paris Law School, Master Business Law, Litigation and arbitration, 2016
- Sciences Po Paris, Bachelor, 2012
Engagement & Publications
- Kahloul and P. Duarte, M. Goudiaby, P. Manet, H. de Nazelle, J. Schwartz, Round-table discussion, « Covid-19 and the first steps of decontamination in France. The measures to be implemented and the preparation of the " after "», Cahiers de droit de l’entreprise n°3, may 2020, interview 3, Lexis Nexis
- Member, Paris Bar