Associate, Corporate Department
Washington, D.C.Phone: 1(202) 551-1943
Robert Hopkins is an associate in the Structured Credit practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. His practice focuses on representing domestic and international investment banks, commercial finance companies, direct lenders, private equity funds, and originators in all aspects of complex financings, including leveraged, specialty, asset-based and repo transactions, with a particular emphasis in the fintech market. Mr. Hopkins’ practice also covers securitization and structured finance, where he represents underwriters and collateral managers in collateralized loan obligation (CLO) transactions.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings, his practice included representations in RMBS/ABS securitizations involving mortgage loans, auto loans, student loans, credit card receivables, solar loans and a variety of other financial assets.
- George Washington University School of Law, J.D. (with honors), 2014
- University of Maryland, B.A., 2009
- XOMA Acquires Royalty and Milestone Interest in Checkmate’s Vidutolimod from Kuros Biosciences - July 19th, 2021
- XOMA and Viracta Therapeutics Announce Multi-License Milestone and Royalty Monetization Transaction - March 23rd, 2021
- Tech Startup Divvy Primed for Customer Growth in 2019 - January 29th, 2019