Robert Wilson is an associate in the Tax practice and is based in the firm’s New York office.
Mr. Wilson regularly advises private fund sponsors and investment managers in all aspects of structuring, offerings, and operations of private investment funds (credit, private equity, and real estate). He also focuses his practice on analyzing tax issues with respect to mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, structured credit (with an emphasis on collateralized loan obligation transactions), real estate investment trusts, and regulated investment companies.
Mr. Wilson received his J.D., with honors, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2017. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from the University of Notre Dame in 2011. Mr. Wilson is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Paul Hastings Advises Underwriters on ONEOK’s $5.25 Billion Senior Notes Offering - August 14th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised CVC Credit in Largest Ever Global CLO Equity Fund - July 6th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Artemis Real Estate Partners in the Formation of Artemis Real Estate Partners Fund IV - June 20th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Nuveen in Acquisition from Omni Holdings - May 10th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Arezzo in First International Acquisition - March 3rd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Vector Capital in Sale of MarkLogic to Progress - January 3rd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Alidade Capital in Formation of Alidade Capital Fund V - January 1st, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Atlas Capital Group in Formation of Atlas Capital Investors VI - November 1st, 2022
- The Sterling Organization Closes New Industrial/Logistics-Focused Real Estate Fund - August 19th, 2022
- Grupo Televisa Completes Early Settlement of Capped Tender Offer for Three Series of Outstanding Notes - August 15th, 2022
- Artemis Real Estate Partners Closes $1 Billion Healthcare Real Estate Fund - July 1st, 2022
- Moove Acquires PetroChoice from Golden Gate Capital - May 23rd, 2022
- Transtelco Completes Successful Third Party Tender Offer for Maxcom Notes - November 11th, 2021
- Méliuz Completes $227 Million Follow-On Equity Offering - July 21st, 2021
- Três Tentos Agroindustrial Completes $255 Million IPO - July 15th, 2021
- Nemak Issues EUR 500 Million Sustainability-Linked Bonds - July 7th, 2021
- Nemak Issues $500 Million of Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes - June 23rd, 2021
- Boa Safra Sementes Completes $79 Million Brazilian IPO - June 4th, 2021
- Metalsa Issues $300 Million of Sustainability-Linked Senior Notes - April 23rd, 2021
- Republic of Peru Completes $5 Billion U.S. and Euro Global Bond Issuance - March 18th, 2021