Rohin Ghosh Dastidar
Associate, Corporate Department
Rohin Ghosh Dastidar is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. He has a general corporate and M&A practice that focuses on mergers and acquisitions, with additional experience in joint ventures and restructurings. He has acted for a range of public and private clients operating in various industries, with a focus on the energy and infrastructure sector.
- The University of Law, Moorgate, LL.M., Professional Legal Practice, 2019
- University of Bristol, Bristol, LL.B, 2017
- Eni S.p.A. on the divestment of its entire renewables and oil and gas businesses in Pakistan to a joint venture between Eni's existing Pakistan management team and The Hub Power Company Limited.
- EDF Energy on its acquisition of Pod Point, an electric vehicle charging provider.
- Suncor Energy on the divestment of its working interest in the Golden Eagle Area Development to a subsidiary of EnQuest plc for US$325 million.
- Imtech on its acquisition of Breathe Energy, an Energy Performance Contractor.
- Paul Hastings Advised Abry Partners and Castik Capital in £1.15 Billion Sale of Reward Gateway to Edenred - May 17th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Brillio in Acquisition of CloudStratex - May 9th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises SAI360 in Evotix Acquisition - May 5th, 2023
- A&K Travel Group Ltd Acquires Luxury Cruise Vessels Crystal Serenity and Crystal Symphony - June 24th, 2022