Sam Ghaffarzadeh is of counsel in the Corporate Department of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Orange County office.
He has represented private equity funds, public companies, and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financings, and general corporate and business matters.Mr. Ghaffarzadeh earned his law degree from New York University School of Law in 2012. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Economics and a minor in Accounting from the University of California Los Angeles, summa cum laude, in 2009. Mr. Ghaffarzadeh is admitted to practice law in California.
- GI Partners Sells Kellermeyer Bergensons Services - December 3rd, 2019
- GI Partners Completes Acquisitions of Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - August 14th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Simultaneously Combine Cord Blood Registry and California Cryobank - June 19th, 2018
- GI Partners to Acquire and Merge Consilio and Advanced Discovery - April 11th, 2018
- Peak 10 to Acquire ViaWest from Shaw Communications for $1.675 billion - June 13th, 2017
- Verizon to Acquire Telogis - June 22nd, 2016
- Paul Hastings Named Legal 500 United States Private Equity Buyouts Team of the Year - June 23rd, 2015
- Paul Hastings Advises GI Partners in Acquisition of Logibec, Inc. - January 20th, 2015
- Paul Hastings Represented Inverness Graham in the Sale of RacoWireless - December 12th, 2014
- Paul Hastings Advises Nobels Worldwide in Sale - April 1st, 2014
- Paul Hastings Represents Fox Factory Holdings in IPO on Nasdaq - August 20th, 2013