Sandra Rubinchik is an associate in the Global Finance practice group of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Ms. Rubinchik represents lenders in domestic and cross-border secured loan facilities for acquisitions (including sponsor-backed leveraged buyouts), dividend recapitalizations and refinancings. While her practice focuses primarily on alternative and direct lenders, she also has experience with bank representation and syndicated financings.
In her pro bono work, Ms. Rubinchik represents Russian-speaking LGBT+ asylum seekers in USCIS and immigration court proceedings.
While pursuing her legal education, Ms. Rubinchik researched privacy and cybersecurity laws at Harvard University's Berkman Klein Center and interned at the Federal Communications Commission in the Media Bureau's Policy Division. Prior to law school, she worked at Venmo during their acquisition by PayPal.
Ms. Rubinchik graduated with honors from the George Washington University Law School. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English (cum laude) from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Paul Hastings Advised Lenders in Connection with Legends’ Acquisition of ASM Global - November 7th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Lenders on Checkers’ Recapitalization and Financing - June 22nd, 2023
- Government of Jamaica Completes $815 Million Bond Issuance and Tender Offer - September 20th, 2019
- BVI Acquires Ophthalmic Company PhysIOL from TA Associates - March 7th, 2019
- Paul Hastings New York Talent Development Committee Member
- Paul Hastings New York Recruiting Committee Member