Seamus Vaughan Lucey is an associate in the Financial Restructuring practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the Firm’s London office.
Mr. Lucey has experience in cross-border restructurings, advising sponsors, debtors, creditors and strategic investors on restructurings of stressed and distressed businesses. He also advises investment banks, hedge funds and private equity houses in their review and diligence of investment opportunities in par, stressed and distressed situations.
- University College London, MA, Distinction
- University of Brighton, BA, First Class
- Advising the administrators of the NMC group in relation to the group’s $7.6bn restructuring
- Advising Triton and Kartesia in relation to their financing of the Damovo group
- Advising the secured creditors of Debenhams in relation to the wind-down of the Debenhams group
- Advising Selecta on its recapitalisation via an English law scheme of arrangement