Sean Z. Murphy is an associate in the Corporate practice at Paul Hastings LLP and is based in the firm's New York office. He is a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions practice group.
Mr. Murphy received his law degree from Cornell Law School in 2020 with a concentration in Business Law and Regulation, where he served as an Articles Editor and a Diversity Committee Member for the Cornell International Law Journal, was a teaching assistant for Professor George A. Hay, and was a member of the Asylum and Convention against Torture Appeals Clinic. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) in Political Science from the University of Florida in 2016. Mr. Murphy is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Paul Hastings Advises Cresco Labs in Multi-state Sale of Assets to Sean “Diddy” Combs - November 5th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Primary Wave in a $2 Billion Partnership with Brookfield Asset Management - October 11th, 2022
- Cresco Labs to Acquire Columbia Care for Approximately $2 Billion - March 23rd, 2022
- Scilex Holding Company to Go Public in $1.64 Billion Merger with Vickers Vantage Corp. I - March 18th, 2022
- ScottsMiracle-Gro Acquires Luxx Lighting - January 7th, 2022
- Canopy Growth to Acquire Wana Brands - October 14th, 2021