Shilpa Soundararajan is an associate in the Corporate practice and is based in the firm’s New York office. Ms. Soundararajan’s practice focuses on the representation of private fund sponsors, managers, and investors in all aspects of structuring, documenting, offering, negotiating, and operating private investment funds (including real estate and private equity funds), co-investment programs, separate management accounts, and other investment vehicles. She assists clients in navigating applicable securities laws as they relate to offering interests in and operating such vehicles. She has also assisted clients in connection with subscription line credit facilities and worked on carried interest arrangements as they relate to fund management team members.
Ms. Soundararajan received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 2017, where she received a Certificate in Business Management from The Wharton School and served as the Managing Editor and Founding Member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Communications from Temple University in 2014.
Ms. Soundararajan is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Paul Hastings Advises Oak Hill Advisors in One of Largest-Ever Private U.S. Conservation-Focused Forest Investments - November 2nd, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Primary Wave in a $2 Billion Partnership with Brookfield Asset Management - October 11th, 2022
- The Sterling Organization Closes New Industrial/Logistics-Focused Real Estate Fund - August 19th, 2022
- AEW Capital Management Raises Over $1.5 Billion for its Fourth Asia Pacific Value-Add Fund - September 13th, 2021
- The Davis Companies Closes Latest Value-Add Real Estate Fund - October 5th, 2020