Sierra Taylor is a partner in the real estate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's London office. Her practice focuses on banking and finance work, with a particular emphasis on fund finance transactions, real estate finance, and general banking matters.
Ms. Taylor acts for major European and International banks, investment funds, investment managers, and corporate clients in connection with a wide range of lending and banking matters, often of a cross-border nature. Ms. Taylor has considerable fund finance expertise and has acted for lenders in respect of facilities for funds of hedge funds secured by assets held in custody, and for lenders and borrowers in respect of capital commitment backed subscription lines, hybrid facilities, NAV facilities, and other borrowing base facilities. Ms. Taylor also advises lenders and sponsors on real estate investment loans, senior and mezzanine facilities, hotel financing, development financing, and loan-on-loan financings.
- BPP Law School, London, LPC, 2004
- BPP Law School, London, PGDL 2003
- School of Oriental and African Studies (University of London), BA (First class Hons.) History of Art and Archaeology of Africa and Asia
- Advised an investment manager as borrower on a programme revolving credit agreement for a maximum commitment of up to USD500,000,000 for multiple borrowers established as compartments of a SICAV-RAIF and their related feeder funds secured by capital commitments.
- Advised the lender on a term facility agreement for a Cayman incorporated borrower secured by a portfolio of seed capital investments.
- Advised the lender on a EUR100,000,000 NAV facility for a private equity fund.
- Advised the lender on a EUR40,000,000 multi-currency revolving hybrid facility agreement for a feeder fund secured by uncalled commitments of investors into the fund and assets of the master fund held through a custodial arrangement.
- Advised a private equity fund as borrower on a €100,000,000 subscription backed facility agreement.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a €143,000,000 senior debt facility secured by a portfolio of logistics assets in Finland, Germany, and Netherlands.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a €87,000,000 senior debt facility for a private equity fund secured by commercial real estate in France.
- Advised Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a €150,000,000 financing for M7 Real Estate Ltd's acquisition of a portfolio of 55 light industrial and retail real estate assets in the Netherlands.
- Advised joint venture partners Benson Elliot and Walton Street Capital as joint venture borrowers in the financing of their €420,000,000 acquisition of a European hotel portfolio with hotels located in Italy, France, Belgium, Germany, and Poland.
- Advised Benson Elliot and Walton Street Capital as joint venture borrowers in a €46,000,000 senior facility for the acquisition and development of a Spanish hotel.
- Advised Crosstree Real Estate Partners on a £100,000,000 development facility to finance the development of Camden Town Hall in London into a luxury lifestyle hotel.
- CFPB Treatment of Confidential Supervisory Information: Comparative Analysis and Overlapping Jurisdiction of the Federal Banking Agencies - April 2nd, 2015
- Have the CFPB’s Recent Rewards for So-Called “Responsible Conduct” Created a New Consideration for Officers and Directors Seeking to Meet Their Fiduciary Duties? - March 12th, 2015
- CFPB – 2014 in Review…and What’s Ahead for 2015 - January 20th, 2015
- CFPB Proposes Comprehensive New Regulatory Regime for Prepaid Cards - December 1st, 2014
- Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales, 2006