Stephen Chow is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings. His practice focuses on capital markets transactions, with a particular emphasis on advising issuers, sponsors and underwriters in initial public offerings on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Mr. Chow also has experience in general commercial transactions and general compliance matters. Mr. Chow is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- City University of Hong Kong, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), 2015
- City University of Hong Kong, Juris Doctor (JD), 2014
- Canterbury Christ Church University, Bachelors (BSc), 2012 (First-class honours)
Initial Public Offerings
- Morgan Stanley and UBS as joint sponsors in the HK$2,333.8 million IPO of shares by Brii Biosciences Limited, a public health-inspired biotechnology company based in China and the United States primarily focused on infectious diseases.
- CICC as sole sponsor in the HK$327.99 million IPO of shares by UNQ Holdings, a leading brand e-commerce retail and wholesale solutions provider in China strategically focused on Japanese-branded fast-moving consumer goods.
- Represented various listed companies, in relation to their compliance matters under the Hong Kong Listing Rules and other relevant law and regulations.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China