Stephen Rettger is an associate in the Global Finance practice. His practice focuses on the representation of banks and other financial institutions as arrangers, agents, lenders, and underwriters in domestic and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, including sponsor-led acquisition financing, recapitalizations, syndicated senior loans, first lien/second lien, and asset-based credit facilities.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Northwestern University, B.A., 2009
- Paul Hastings Advised Lenders in Connection with Legends’ Acquisition of ASM Global - November 7th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Morgan Stanley on Financing for AGCO’s $2 Billion Acquisition of Trimble Inc.’s Ag Assets - September 29th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Barclays on Financing for Chesapeake Utilities Corporation’s Acquisition of Florida City Gas - September 27th, 2023