Tamsin Doran is a senior associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. Ms. Doran has significant experience in domestic and cross border mergers and acquisitions advising financial investors and corporates. She also advises clients on joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, and corporate governance issues. Ms. Doran has a particular focus on the energy and infrastructure sector.
- BPP University Law School, L.P.C. 2005
- University of Bristol, B.Sc. 2003
- Advising investment fund Olma and the founders of Click & Boat on a significant investment by Permira through Boats Group
- EIG Capital Partners on the sale of its interests in the Gasbol Brazilian/Bolivian gas pipeline to Fluxys S.A.
- COSCO on the acquisition of an interest in container port Red Sea Gateway Terminal in Saudi Arabia.
- Angel Trains on a corporate reorganisation and refinancing.
- Brookfield Infrastructure and PSP on the proposed sale of equity interests in TDF, the French telecoms mast operator.
- A subsea fibre operator on the proposed acquisition of subsea fibre operator GCX and in relation to a proposed realization.
- A bidder on the proposed acquisition of Brazilian power transmission utility Evoltz.
- Brookfield Capital Partners on the £360 million acquisition of Greenergy, the U.K.’s largest road fuels storage and distribution operator, and the subsequent merger of Greenergy with BG Fuels, a leading Canadian gasoline and convenience retailer.
- Equinor SA on the sale of its interest in the Teesside Oil Terminal and Processing Facility to Total, Eni, and Conoco Phillips.
- Star Capital on its proposed acquisition of the U.K. Government pipeline and storage system from the Ministry of Defence.
- MOL Group on its acquisition of six U.K. North Sea licences from Premier Oil UK Limited for US$130 million.
- International Mineral Resources on the sale of Kozhan JSG, a Kazakh upstream oil and gas company, to Geo-Jade, a PRC company, for US$340 million.
- AIM-listed PME African Infrastructure Opportunities plc on the sale of its African assets including a rail leasing business in South Africa.
- Stratum Energy on the proposed sale of its Romanian upstream oil and gas assets.
- A global energy company on its disposal of certain downstream assets in Europe.
- Dana Petroleum Plc on its US$177 million acquisition of Bow Valley Energy Limited.
- MBH on its £95 million sale of Millennium Bridge House in London EC4 to Beltane Asset Management and Angelo Gordon.
- IBM on the sale of its x86 server business to Lenovo for US$2.3 billion.
- Actavis plc on its acquisition of Silom Medical Company Limited for approximately US$100 million.
- The offeror group on its mandatory general offer to acquire Cosmopolitan International Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- A PRC company and management on a US$125 million equity investment in the company by an international financial institution.
- A syndicate of banks in respect of the disposal of the properties and businesses of one of the PRC’s largest wood-processing and forestry companies through a series of offshore and onshore transactions.
- Imperial Tobacco PLC on its €5 billion rights issue.
- Permira and Boats Group Invest in Click & Boat - October 15th, 2021
- COSCO SHIPPING Ports to Invest in Red Sea Gateway Terminal - January 28th, 2021
- EIG Global Energy Partners Sells Minority Stake in Transportadora Brasileira Gasduto - January 5th, 2021
- Greenergy Announces Merger with Canada’s BG Fuels - February 12th, 2020