Ted Craig is a partner in the Investment Funds & Private Capital practice at Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s London office. He works on a wide range of fund-related matters across asset classes.
Mr. Craig has particular experience advising on fund transactions, including the sale and purchase of portfolios of private fund interests, GP-led continuation vehicles, preferred equity solutions, co-investments and syndicated co-investments, complex fund-to-fund transactions and manager formation and investment.
Mr. Craig also advises fund sponsors on the structuring and establishment of private funds and represents investors on private fund investments.
- Named "Next Leader of Private Equity" in Private Equity International's Future 40 list, recognizing 40 individuals under 40 who are set to shape the private equity sector over the next decade.
- College of Law, London, LPC, 2005
- College of Law, London, GDL, 2004
- Exeter University, BA (Hons), Politics, 2003
- Paul Hastings Launches Second Edition of its Continuation Vehicles Research Report - April 5th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised SD Biosensor and SJL Partners in Acquisition of Meridian Bioscience - February 6th, 2023
- Paul Hastings advises on the launch of all-women led Pact VC fund - December 12th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Primary Wave in a $2 Billion Partnership with Brookfield Asset Management - October 11th, 2022
- Paul Hastings’ Continuation Vehicles Snapshot Shows Growing Efficiency of the Market - April 20th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Adds London-Based Partner to Its Global Private Investment Funds Practice - August 2nd, 2021