Tianzi Wu is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's New York office. Her practice focuses on emerging growth companies, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate law. She also has broad-based domestic and international corporate finance experience, advising on equity and debt capital markets financings, direct lending, and acquisition financings.
Ms. Wu received her J.D. & LL.M. in International and Comparative Law from Duke University School of Law, and a Bachelor of Arts (magna cum laude) in Government and Economics from Franklin & Marshall College. Ms. Wu is admitted to practice in New York.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. & LL.M. in International and Comparative Law, 2018
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A. (magna cum laude), 2015
- Paul Hastings Advises Sisecam Chemical Resources LLC in Acquisition of Sisecam Resources LP - February 2nd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Orchestra BioMed in Merger with Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation 2, Strategic Collaboration and Closing of Series D Financing - July 5th, 2022
- Foxconn and Lordstown Motors Enter Into a Transformative, Strategic Partnership - November 10th, 2021