Associate, Corporate Department
AtlantaPhone: 1(404) 815-2305
Fax: 1(404) 685-5305
Vicky Liu is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s Atlanta office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and general corporate matters for public and private companies. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Ms. Liu was an associate at another prominent international law firm in Atlanta.
Ms. Liu received her law degree from University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude and CALI Award, where she served as an Articles Editor for the Georgia Law Review. She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance from Emory University Goizueta Business School. Ms. Liu is fluent in Mandarin Chinese and is admitted to practice law in Georgia.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (cum laude, CALI Award), 2019
- Emory University Goizueta Business School, B.B.A., 2013
- Paul Hastings Advised H.I.G. Growth Partners in its Strategic Growth Investment in ProsperOps - February 24th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Groundworks in Investment Partnership with KKR - February 3rd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Cortec Group in Investment in HVAC Services Firm - December 5th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Industrial Growth Partners in its Acquisition of Double E - June 24th, 2022