Vinnie Buehler is an associate in the New York office of Paul Hastings, where he practices corporate and securities law, with a focus on mergers and acquisitions. He has represented numerous clients in public and private mergers, tender offers, asset acquisitions, stock purchases, joint ventures, SPAC transactions, and other strategic corporate transactions. He has experience in a wide range of industries, including technology, digital media, entertainment, and e‑commerce.
Mr. Buehler is admitted in New York and California.
- University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law, J.D. (Order of the Coif), 2010
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., 2006
- Paul Hastings Advises Orchestra BioMed in Merger with Health Sciences Acquisitions Corporation 2, Strategic Collaboration and Closing of Series D Financing - July 5th, 2022
- Paul Hastings Advises Barnes & Noble Education on Renewed Cooperation Agreement with Outerbridge Capital Management - June 27th, 2022
- RIV Capital to Acquire New York-Based Etain in Expansion of Cannabis Market - March 30th, 2022
- Scilex Holding Company to Go Public in $1.64 Billion Merger with Vickers Vantage Corp. I - March 18th, 2022
- Metals Acquisition Corp. to Acquire the CSA Copper Mine from Glencore for $1.1 Billion - March 17th, 2022