William Milburn is an associate in the Corporate practice and is based in the firm's Houston office.
Mr. Milburn received his law degree magna cum laude (Order of the Coif) from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2019, where he served as Executive Graduate Editor of the Journal of Civil Law Studies and as an associate for the Louisiana Law Review. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Humanistic and Cultural Studies from Franciscan University of Steubenville in 2013. Mr. Milburn is admitted to practice law in Texas.
- Paul Hastings Advises on 10 SPAC IPOs Totaling More Than $1.9 Billion - November 17th, 2021
- Redbox Completes Business Combination with Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. and Begins Trading on NASDAQ - October 25th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises on $2.7 Billion of US Debt Capital Markets Deals in Q3 2021 - October 15th, 2021
- Laredo Petroleum Completes $400 Million Offering of Senior Notes - July 21st, 2021
- Seaport Global Acquisition Corp. Announces Business Combination with Apollo Portfolio Company Redbox - May 17th, 2021