Youssef Aziz is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Aziz has experience representing both public and private companies in a wide range of corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity financings, strategic transactions, securities offerings (as counsel to issuers and underwriters), SPAC and de-SPAC transactions, corporate governance and compliance, SEC periodic reporting requirements, and other general corporate matters.
Mr. Aziz is fluent in English and Arabic. Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at the Toronto office of another international law firm.
- University of Toronto Faculty of Law, J.D., 2019
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 2015
- Scilex Holding Company on its $1.64 billion go public transaction with Vickers Vantage Corp. I
- Jasper Therapeutics, Inc. in its underwritten public offering of its common stock with gross proceeds of approximately $103.5 million
- Seelos Therapeutics, Inc. in its registered direct offering of its common stock and warrants to purchase common stock with gross proceeds of approximately $11.24 million
- Paul Hastings Advised Freedom Acquisition I Corp. in Business Combination with Complete Solaria | Paul Hastings LLP
- Paul Hastings Advised Altisource Portfolio Solutions on Follow-On Public Equity Offering | Paul Hastings LLP