Hailey Ullmann is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on Private Investment Funds. Ms. Ullmann represents clients on an array of private investment fund matters, including the formation and management of private equity funds and investments by foreign investors. She has also represented several clients involved in transactions based in the TMT and oil and gas sectors.
- 1st place Advocate/ Client Pair at the Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament (2020)
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, Fordham University School of Law (2021)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Boston College, B.S., 2017
- Represented Pan Capital Management in the formation of its Private Equity Firm and Initial Fund.
- Represented Liberty Media Corporation in several mergers and acquisitions.
- Represented Sunnova Energy International Inc. in securitization of residential solar and battery loan agreements.
- Represented private equity fund in acquisition of an oil field.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical company in a SPAC.
- Member of the Legal Committee, New York Yacht Club