Seven Paul Hastings Lawyers Named to Variety's 2022 "Dealmakers Impact Report"
By Paul Hastings Professional
Paul Hastings lawyers have been recognized for their significant contributions to the entertainment industry in Variety’s Dealmakers Impact Report. The seven lawyers featured in Variety’s annual list are:
- Craig A. Emanuel- Partner, Entertainment & Media practice
- David M. Hernand- Chair, Century City office
- Erik Hyman- Global Chair, Entertainment & Media practice
- Mickey Mayerson- Co-Chair, Global Entertainment & Media Finance practice
- Susan Williams- Co-Chair, Global Entertainment & Media Finance practice
- Sean A. Monroe- Partner, Entertainment & Media practice
- Scott Oranburg- Associate, Entertainment & Media Finance practice
Variety’s prestigious report features the top in-house attorneys and transactional lawyers who “know how to fight for their clients and their companies…and generate growth against the odds.” The profile calls out the Entertainment & Media group’s strong presence in Los Angeles, and notes each lawyer’s notable matters this past year including MGM’s acquisition by Amazon, the sale of TMZ to Fox Corp., and Fox’s acquisition of MarVista Entertainment, as well as the team’s representation of high-profile producers, celebrities, and social media influencers.