left-caret
News

News

Paul Hastings Advises Skrill Group in 600 Million Acquisition by CVC Capital Partners

August 21, 2013

Atlanta, GA-- Paul Hastings LLP, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm is representing online payments services firm Skrill Group in the U.S. regulatory aspects of its acquisition by private equity group CVC Capital Partners for € 600 million (approximately $800 million).

Bahrain-based Investcorp sold a 75 percent stake in Skrill Group and will retain the remaining 25 percent.

Payment Systems partner and chair

, Privacy and Data partner and Advertising and Promotions chair  and of counsel  are leading the Paul Hastings team, along with associate  and others who will be helping with the regulatory tasks going forward.

Paul Hastings LLP is a leading global law firm with offices in Asia, Europe, and the United States. We provide innovative legal solutions to financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies. Please visit www.paulhastings.com for more information.

Practice Areas


SIGN UP FOR NEWS INSIGHTS

MEDIA CONTACTS

Firmwide Inquiries
Arielle Lapiano
Submission Requests
Alan Wright
Corporate, Litigation, Real Estate, and Tax
Scott Wasserman
Intellectual Property, Life Sciences, and Employment
Becca Hatton
Europe
Rostrum