Paul Hastings Recognized with M&A Deal of the Year at ALB Hong Kong Law Awards 2021
Hong Kong – Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm was honored with “M&A Deal of the Year” at the 20th ALB Hong Kong Law Awards for our advisory on Gaw Capital Partners’ acquisition of Cityplaza One. We represented Manulife group in its formation of a partnership with Gaw Capital Partners for joining the Gaw Capital-led consortium to acquire Cityplaza One in Hong Kong.
In addition, Paul Hastings was shortlisted for seven awards across the firm categories, individual categories and deal categories, namely:
- Civil Litigation Law Firm of the Year
- Healthcare and Life Sciences Law Firm of the Year
- Real Estate Law Firm of the Year
- Regulation and Investigations Law Firm of the Year
- Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year - Shaun Wu
- Debt Market Deal of the Year - Contemporary Ruiding Development's Debut Bond Offering
- Equity Market Deal of the Year - China Bohai Bank's Listing on HKEX
ALB Hong Kong Law Awards is one of the prominent legal awards in the Asia-Pacific region by Asian Legal Business, a leading legal media under Thomson Reuters, which recognizes the outstanding performance of law firms, private practitioners and in-house team excelling in terms of the breadth, complexity, innovativeness and significance of their legal work.
At Paul Hastings, our purpose is clear — to help our clients and people navigate new paths to growth. With a strong presence throughout Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the U.S., Paul Hastings is recognized as one of the world’s most innovative global law firms.