Anna Barbosa is an associate in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and a member of the Infrastructure and Energy and Latin America practices.
Ms. Barbosa represents sponsors and lenders in financing and infrastructure development transactions, primarily in Latin America. Her experience encompasses a range of sectors, including power, oil and gas, and infrastructure in a full spectrum of financing structures, including commercial bank debt, Section 4(a)(2) private placements, and international bond offerings, with a focus on project bonds (Rule 144A/Regulation S).
Ms. Barbosa received her law degree from Cornell Law School in 2018. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from New York University in 2014. Ms. Barbosa is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Braskem Idesa, S.A.P.I., in its issuance of US$900 million of 7.450% Senior Secured Notes due 2029 pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S.
- The Lenders in the financing of the design, development, construction, commissioning and operation of the Autopista Mar 2 road project in Colombia (involving both USD and COP tranches).
- The Purchasers in the 4(a)(2) private placement green bond for the expansion of an ongoing off-grid solar project in Peru.
- Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Limited (TPHL), an integrated national oil and gas company owned by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago, in its exchange offer for approximately $570 million of new Senior Secured Notes due 2026, which was part of a refinancing transaction that included a $603 million, dual-tranche term loan facility.
- Braskem Idesa Issues US$1.2 Billion of Sustainability-Linked Bonds - October 28th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Wins Three 2021 LatinFinance Project and Infrastructure Awards - September 30th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises on Two 2020 IJGlobal Awards - June 29th, 2021
- Concesionaria Vial del Pacífico S.A.S. Secures Term Loan Facility for Pacifico 1 Toll Road - June 22nd, 2021
- Sagicor Financial Company Completes $400 Million Senior Notes Offering - May 17th, 2021
- Sacyr Issues First Social Bond for an Infrastructure Project in Latin America - May 7th, 2021
- EnfraGen Energía Sur, S.A.U., Prime Energía SpA, and EnfraGen Spain, S.A.U. Issue $1.76 Billion Debt Package - December 23rd, 2020