, an R&D software and services company, in its $750 million sale to Dassault Systèmes.
Brocade Communications Systems in several transactions, including its $1.2 billion acquisition of Ruckus Wireless and its acquisition of the SteelApp application delivery control business of Riverbed Technology.
Covisint Corporation, a provider of a cloud platform for building Internet of Things (IoT) applications, in its acquisition by OpenText.
Flexera Software, a provider of software monetization, composition analysis, installation and cloud optimization solutions, in its acquisition of Palamida, a provider of software composition analysis solutions.
General Electric Company and its subsidiaries in several transactions, including:
Inverness Graham in several transactions, including its acquisition of Kalkomey Enterprises, a provider SaaS-based online recreational safety education, and its acquisition of SwipeClock, a provider of cloud based timekeeping and scheduling solutions.
Monitise plc in its acquisition of ClairMail, Inc., a provider of mobile banking and payments solutions.
Samsung Electronics in several transactions, including:
- the acquisition of RMI, a rail software and services provider;
- the acquisition of Critical Technologies, a supplier of cloud-based digital records management solutions;
- the acquisition of Wise.io, a provider of a machine-learning powered services;
- the acquisition of ShipXpress, a provider of cloud-based software solutions that enable transportation, industrial, and commodities businesses to efficiently operate with supply chain partners;
- the sale of Vital Signs, Inc. to CareFusion Corp.;
- the sale of Thomas Medical Products, Inc. to Merit Medical Systems, Inc.;
- the sale of GE Transportation’s rail signaling business to Alstom for approximately $800 million; and
Syclo, a provider of enterprise mobile applications and technologies, in its sale to SAP America.
Telogis, a provider of location intelligence solutions, in numerous strategic transactions and licensing matters, including its acquisitions of Maptuit, Navtrak, the mobile resources and fleet management solutions business of Intergis, and Remote Dynamics, and the sale of Telogis to Verizon Communications.
- the $8 billion acquisition of Harman International Industries, a provider of connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises;
- the acquisition of CSR plc’s mobile connectivity and location technology;