Tereza Courmont Vlkova is a partner in the Global Finance department in the firm’s Paris office. Her experience is in the field of leveraged financing, fund financing and banking/regulatory law, advising borrowers, lenders (senior/mezzanine lenders and debt funds), and private equity funds.
Ms. Courmont Vlkova joined the firm in 2016.
- Winner of the "Banking & Finance Lawyer of the Year Award 2023" by Women in Business Law EMEA.
- Recognized amongst the “Rising Stars of Legal Services” 2023 by Financial News.
- Winner of “Women Dealmaker Hall of Fame 2022” at the IFLR Europe Awards 2022.
- Recognized amongst Europe's Best Up-and-Coming Female Lawyers of 2021 by Law.com.
- Postgraduate degree in Business and Tax Law, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2012)
- Master’s degree in Business Law, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2011)
- Master’s degree in Economics and Finance, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2011)
- Advised Ardian Expansion in connection with its investment in Alixio Group, the French leader in business transformation with significant human implications
- Advised HLD and Tokheim Group Services on the refinancing of their current unitranche financing by a New TLB Financing
- Advised Réseau GES (Réseau des Grandes Ecoles Spécialisées) SAS on the refinancing of its indebtness
- Advised Insights Partners on its investment in Iad, a European digital real estate broker
- Advised ICG in connection with the unitranche refinancing of a leading insurance services group, the Stelliant Group
- Advised Eurazeo, Tikehau Investment Management and Eiffel on the subscription of the unitranche financing of the public-to-private acquisition of Artefact by Ardian
- Advised Capza on the subscription of the unitranche financing of the acquisition of Labelium by Charterhouse
- Advised ICG in connection with the unitranche financing of the acquisition of Tokheim Services Group (TSG) by HLD
- Advised ICG in connection with the financing of the LBO of Plastic Omnium Environnement structured by Latour Capital and Bpifrance, and of the LBO of SAN SAC structured by Plastic Omnium Environnement
- Advised Arcmont Asset Management in connection with the financing of the LBO of Siblu group structured by Naxicap Partners, and New Immo group structured by Qualium Investissement
Equity Bridge Financings
- Advised InfraVia Capital Partners on the structuring of an ESG equity bridge financing for its new fund, InfraVia European Fund V
- Advised Antin Infrastructure Partners on the establishment of a maximum €500 million principal amount of equity bridge financing for the Antin NextGen funds, dedicated to next generation infrastructure
- Advised Bpifrance, on the innovative and custom-made financing granted to a brand-new €10 billion investment fund, Lac 1, and was created to support companies listed on the French stock exchange and help to protect them from variations in the stock market
- Advised PAI Partners with respect to an equity bridge financing for its new fund, PAI Mid-Market Fund SCSp
- Paul Hastings Advises Ardian Expansion and Finaxy in the Refinancing of its Existing Debt and the Financing of the Acquisition of Assurinco Voyage, Presence Assistance Tourisme, and Libbela - October 10th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advises Capza in Acquisition of Travelsoft - October 5th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Senior Lender on Hg Investment in Nomadia - July 28th, 2023
- Tereza Courmont Vlkova and Victoria Morton Recognized at Delinian’s Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2023 - July 3rd, 2023
- Tereza Courmont Vlkova Recognized Among “Rising Stars of Legal Services” 2023 by Financial News - June 27th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Alixio in the Acquisition of X-PM - June 22nd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Shortlisted for Five Awards at Delinian’s Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2023 - May 4th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Again Recognized by Chambers Europe 2023 - March 20th, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Arcmont Asset Management in Unitranche Financing of the Acquisition of A2MAC1 - March 2nd, 2023
- Paul Hastings Advised Alcentra in Financing of the Acquisition of Equativ by Bridgepoint - March 1st, 2023
- PAI Partners Structures an Equity Bridge Financing for its New Fund, PAI VIII - September 6th, 2022
- InfraVia Capital Partners Structures an ESG Equity Bridge Financing for its New Fund, InfraVia European Fund V - June 2nd, 2022
- Ardian Acquires a Stake in Alixio - June 2nd, 2022
- Paul Hastings Received 11 Nominations for 2022 Euromoney Women in Business Law EMEA Awards - May 20th, 2022
- Tereza Courmont Vlkova Named IFLR Women Dealmakers Hall of Fame - May 6th, 2022
- Paul Hastings advises Capza on the Financing of the Acquisition of 1000heads - May 2nd, 2022
- Financing for the acquisition of Trace One - April 29th, 2021
- Insight Partners Acquires Iad - February 10th, 2021
- Volcom Management Launches Multi-National Operating Company in Partnership with Authentic Brands Group - April 3rd, 2019
Tereza is an active member of the Women's PHAN Network and France Invest's Talent & Diversity Committee.