Tereza Courmont Vlkova is a partner in the Banking and Finance department in the firm’s Paris office. Her experience is in the field of leveraged financing, fund financing and banking/regulatory law, advising borrowers, lenders (senior/mezzanine lenders and debt funds), and private equity funds.
Ms. Vlkova joined the the firm in 2016.
- Postgraduate degree in Business and Tax Law, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2012)
- Master’s degree in Business Law, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2011)
- Master’s degree in Economics and Finance, University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (2011)
- Advising Ares Management and Tikehau IM on the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Marlink Group by Apax Partners
- Advising Lion Capital on the senior/mezzanine financing of the acquisition of the Afflelou Group
- Advising Lion Capital on the High Yield /SSRCF refinancing of the Picard Group
- Advising Tikehau IM on the unitranche financing of the acquisition of Pennel & Flipo by IDI and Cabestan Capital
- Advising Tikehau IM on its provision of a unitranche debt package to support the investment of Winch Capital 2 in Maesa and the acquisition of P2 by Maesa
- Advising IK Investment Partners on the senior refinancing of the Trigo Group and the acquisition of the Pic Group
- Advising Finachef on the unitranche financing of the acquisition of the Salins du Midi Group
- Advising PAI Partners on the equity bridge financing granted by Lloyds Bank plc
- Advising Caceis on the equity bridge financing for Logistics (managed by AEW)