Life Sciences Innovation: New Opportunities, New Challenges
To have a competitive edge, life sciences companies are constantly looking for new ways to be innovative – through their portfolio of products, structuring creative deals or developing new sales and distribution channels. While the opportunities that stem from innovation can be fruitful, the legal and compliance challenges can be complex.
Join our partner Jane Yoon and of counsel Jonathan Stevens as they speak with industry professionals Donna Edwards, General Counsel and Senior Vice President, Legal, of Exactech, Inc., and Catheryn O’Rourke, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer of Smith & Nephew, Inc., about their approach to innovation across various aspects of each of their company’s operations and the importance of evaluating the opportunities and risks along the way.
Please join us for our fourth webinar in our Diverse Voices in Life Sciences series, providing a unique experience to gain access to our panelists' insights and explore areas of most interest to you.
1 Hour of General Credit has been requested for this program.
If you missed this event, please access the recording here.
- Navigating Compliance Risks in Clinical Trials (September 2022)
- Current Issues, Best Practices, and Strategies for Compliance in R&D and Medical Affairs (May 2022)
- Life Sciences Innovation: New Opportunities, New Challenges (November 2021)
- Joining Forces to Advance LGBTQ+ Health and Well-Being (July 2021)
- The Evolution of Compliance in the Life Sciences Industry – A Discussion with the Chief Compliance Officers of Alexion and Otsuka (June 2021)
- The First 100 Days as CLO: How to Ensure Success (May 2021)