Joining Forces to Advance LGBTQ+ Health and Well-Being
Join us for a discussion with Life Sciences & Healthcare industry professionals and leading diversity advocates who will discuss evolving issues impacting the LGBTQ+ community.
During this program, our panelists will explore ongoing challenges in ensuring equitable access to health care and disease prevention for minority groups, the value of including diverse patients in the drug and device development process, and other topics impacting the LGBTQ+ patient population. The panelists will also address issues affecting LGBTQ+ individuals working in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry and how they have worked to champion LGBTQ+ rights and diversity within the sector and their communities.
If you missed this event, please view the recording here and join us for other webinars within our Diverse Voices in Life Sciences series, providing a unique experience to gain access to our panelists' insights and explore areas of most interest to you.
- Navigating Compliance Risks in Clinical Trials (September 2022)
- Current Issues, Best Practices, and Strategies for Compliance in R&D and Medical Affairs (May 2022)
- Life Sciences Innovation: New Opportunities, New Challenges (November 2021)
- Joining Forces to Advance LGBTQ+ Health and Well-Being (July 2021)
- The Evolution of Compliance in the Life Sciences Industry – A Discussion with the Chief Compliance Officers of Alexion and Otsuka (June 2021)
- The First 100 Days as CLO: How to Ensure Success (May 2021)