Diverse Voices in Life Sciences: The First 100 Days as CLO: How to Ensure Success
The first 100 days as Chief Legal Officer or General Counsel are imperative in setting the tone and course of your tenure. As a CLO of a life sciences company, the potential challenges are even more complex.
These challenges move beyond the conventional – shareholder proxies, employment issues, and contract disputes – to those unique to life sciences – clinical trial hiccups, patent disputes, and regulatory challenges. Come hear from Tamara Joseph, Chief Legal Officer, Spero Therapeutics, and Javier Rodriguez, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, BioXcel Therapeutics, Inc., who have recently and successfully made this transition in a candid conversation about their experiences during those 3+ months as a new CLO of a life sciences company.
Please join us for our first webinar within the Diverse Voices in Life Sciences series, providing a unique experience to gain access to our panelists' insights and explore areas of most interest to you. If you missed this event, please access the recording here.
- Navigating Compliance Risks in Clinical Trials (September 2022)
- Current Issues, Best Practices, and Strategies for Compliance in R&D and Medical Affairs (May 2022)
- Life Sciences Innovation: New Opportunities, New Challenges (November 2021)
- Joining Forces to Advance LGBTQ+ Health and Well-Being (July 2021)
- The Evolution of Compliance in the Life Sciences Industry – A Discussion with the Chief Compliance Officers of Alexion and Otsuka (June 2021)
- The First 100 Days as CLO: How to Ensure Success (May 2021)