Paul Hastings Shortlisted for Five Awards at the Women, Influence & Power in Law UK Awards 2023
Paul Hastings LLP has been shortlisted for five private practice awards at Law.com International’s Women, Influence & Power in Law UK Awards 2023. The firm received the following nominations:
- D&I Initiative of the Year – Generation Success
- Ally of the Year – Suzanne Horne
- Collaborative Leadership – Rebecca Copcutt
- Collaborative Leadership – Diala Minott
- Innovative Leaders – Catherine Goodman
The Women, Influence & Power in Law UK Awards honor top female lawyers who have made a remarkable difference in the legal profession this past year, whether in shaping the law, achieving outstanding results for their clients, being an outstanding jurist, or assisting those in need of legal services. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on March 8, 2023.
Click here to view all shortlists.