Alexandre Ruiz is an associate in the Employment practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Paris office. His work is focused on the employment aspects of Mergers & Acquisitions and on human resources issues.
Prior to joining Paul Hastings in April 2017, Alexandre was an associate in the Paris office of a French law firm and an American law firm.
Alexandre is a graduate of the University of Paris Sud XI, where he obtained a Master’s degree in "International business law" in 2010.
Alexandre is admitted to the Paris Bar and is fluent in French, English, and Spanish.
- The exiting shareholders of the Carso Group (Vendôme Parc Participations, EMZ, RAISE, Siparex, Unigrains and Etoile Capital) in connection with the LBO on the Carso Group, structured by ArchiMed.
- Keensight Capital Acquires Valiantys - June 29th, 2022
- Marguerite Acquires a Majority Stake in Jifmar - February 21st, 2022
- Raise Investissement Acquires a Minority Stake in SITES - February 21st, 2022
- ArchiMed Acquires the Carso Group - December 16th, 2021
- Adista and Unyc Sign Strategic Partnership - October 29th, 2021
- Francisco Partners to Acquire Forcepoint from Raytheon Technologies - October 28th, 2020
- Société Générale Subsidiary Franfinance Acquires ITL - January 27th, 2020
- Keensight Capital Acquire Majority Stake in Sogelink - December 12th, 2019
- Amundi, BPI France, and Socadif Invest in Wifirst - October 14th, 2019
- Keensight Capital Acquires Majority Stake in Smile - October 10th, 2019
- Keensight Capital Invests in Geodesial - October 1st, 2019
- TIBCO Acquires Orchestra Network - December 6th, 2018
- Hansol Paper Sells European Companies to Iconex - November 6th, 2018
- Advent International Acquires French Telecoms Infrastructure Provider Circet Group - May 2nd, 2018
- Equistone Partners Europe Sells Majority Stake in Linxis Group to IK Investment Partners - October 16th, 2017
- France - January 15th, 2021
- COVID-19 Global Payroll Costs Reduction Analysis - April 2nd, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: A Global Perspective for the International Employer - March 13th, 2020
- Spotlight on France Rebranding Strategy: Macron Ordinances Reshape the Rules of Termination - May 1st, 2018