A Hedge Fund Roundtable: Capital Raising in Today's Environment
Paul Hastings, Jefferies, and JD Clark & Company invite you to attend a Hedge Fund Roundtable on Capital Raising in Today's Environment. Hear from asset allocators and fund marketers how the events and changes in the market over the last year have transformed the way we raise capital.
• What's new in 2009 and beyond for capital raising, fund structure, transparency and reporting?
• How are the most successful capital raisers standing out from the crowd?
• Which funds are receiving allocations of assets?
• Operating a fund in a post-Madoff world - what's changed, and why?
• What is the capital raising outlook for emerging managers?
GUEST SPEAKERS:Chris Ainsworth, COO and CFO - Mont Pelerin Capital, LLC
Lisa Firestone, Treasurer - Firestone Foundation, Family Office
Jeff McCarthy, Senior Vice President - Jefferies & Company, Inc.
Rachel Minard, President & Partner - Cogo Wolf Asset Management, LLC.
MODERATOR: Audrey Kinsman, CPA, Vice President - Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P.
OPENING REMARKS: Arthur Zwickel, Partner - Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
DATE :Thursday, August 20, 2009
TIME:Registration 3:30 pm - 4:00 pmPresentation 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Cocktail reception immediately follows 5:30 - 7:00 pm
LOCATION:SLS Hotel - Beverly Hills465 S. La Cienega Blvd / Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone: 310-247-0400
Registration: Albert FoyerPresentation: Albert Ballroom
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:Friday, August 14, 2009
For questions, please contact Meredith Gordon at