ACI’s 20th New York Conference on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Widely regarded as the quintessential event in New York, few events can provide this level of networking and benchmarking -all with a view to imparting best practices and forging connections. Participants will hear from acclaimed keynote speakers and gain actionable strategies for managing the real-world impact of critical developments.
Paul Hastings Litigation Department Partner, Timothy L. Dickinson, will participate on two sessions during the conference.
Westin New York Times SquareNew York, NY
Tuesday, May 8, 2018, 10:45amGeneral Counsel Interview
During this “fireside chat”, Eileen Akerson will discuss big picture, emerging legal risks that are top of mind. The interview will cover anticorruption, as well as related challenges. Lending additional context to the rest of the conference, participants will benefit from strategic insights on the most pressing risks moving forward.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 4:00pmAsk The Experts: Q & A with ACI's Global Anti-Corruption Advisory Board
At this exclusive session, benefit from a unique opportunity to ask your questions to members of ACI’s Global Anti-Corruption Advisory Board, which consists of experts involved in addressing some of the most complex FCPA matters in history.
- Timothy L. Dickinson, Partner, Paul Hastings LLP
- Bruce Karpati, Member, KKR
- Therese Lee, Senior Counsel Ethics & Compliance, Google Inc.
- Manny Alas, Partner and Global FCPA Leader, PwC
- Adrian Mebane, Vice President, Global Ethics and Compliance, The Hershey Company
- Glenn T. Ware, Principal and Anti-Corruption & Program Integrity Leader, PwC LLP
For more information, visit the conference