ph fedaction financial regulatory updates homepage
Daily Financial Regulation Update -- Tuesday, October 12, 2021
By FedACTion Task Force
Subscribe to PH FedACTion: Financial Regulatory Updates
PH Client Alerts
Click here to read more from our Coronavirus series.
Click here to view the full text of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (the "CARES Act"), Enacted March 27, 2020.
Click here to view the full text of the Paycheck Protection Program Increase Act of 2020, Enacted April 24, 2020.
Click here to view the full text of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020, Enacted June 5, 2020.
Click here to view the full text of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, Enacted December 27, 2020.
Click here to view the full text of the American Rescue Plan of 2021, Enacted March 11, 2021.
Click here to view the full text of the PPP Extension Act of 2021, Enacted March 30, 2021.
Click here to view a running list of proposed legislation from the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship, House Committee on Financial Services, and House Committee on Small Business.
Bank of England
Banking Sector Regulatory Capital - 2021 Q2
October 11, 2021
The Bank of England published its 2Q 2021 Banking Sector Regulatory Capital statistical release, showing levels of capital and risk-weighted assets for the UK banking sector. It includes breakdowns of the movements in different tiers of capital and risk exposure types, and overall capital ratios.
UK Financial Conduct Authority
Guidance: Remote or Hybrid Working Expectations for Firms
October 11, 2021
The Financial Conduct Authority published guidance on remote or hybrid working expectations for firms so firms can plan and continue to meet their regulatory responsibilities.
U.S. Department of the Treasury - Janet Yellen (effective January 26, 2021)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Rohit Chopra (effective September 30, 2021)
- Statement by House Committee on Financial Services Chair Maxine Waters on Rohit Chopra's Confirmation (September 30, 2021)
- CSBS Statement on Rohit Chopra Confirmation as CFPB Director (September 30, 2021)
Securities and Exchange Commission - Gary Gensler (effective April 17, 2021)
Small Business Administration - Isabella Casillas Guzman (effective March 16, 2021)
Commodity Futures Trade Commission
- Acting Chair: Rostin Behnam (January 21, 2021)
- Rostin Behnam, Nominee for Chair and Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (September 13, 2021)
- Kristin Johnson, Nominee for Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (September 13, 2021)
- Christy Goldsmith Romero, Nominee for Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (September 13, 2021)
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
National Credit Union Administration - Todd M. Harper
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - Marcia Fudge (effective March 10, 2021)
Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Acting Director: Sandra. L. Thompson (June 23, 2021)
- Statement by House Committee on Financial Services Chair Maxine Waters Endorsing Nomination of Sandra L. Thompson as Director of FHFA (September 17, 2021)
U.S. Department of Education - Dr. Miguel Cardona (effective March 2, 2021)