Paul Hastings Earns Fourth Consecutive Mansfield Rule Certification Plus
October 10, 2023
For the fourth consecutive year, Paul Hastings LLP is proud to have earned Mansfield Rule Certification Plus.
The Diversity Lab’s Mansfield Certification Plus measures structural steps taken to enhance inclusivity and increase diversity in leadership while fostering transparency through written and accessible advancement processes and by broadening the slate of talent considered for internal leadership roles.
This is the latest recognition of the firm’s efforts in boosting inclusivity. Other recent accolades include:
- Named to The American Lawyer’s A-List, recognizing leading law firms for their commitment to a variety of financial and cultural markers, including diversity and pro bono
- Ranked by Law360’s Diversity Snapshot as the firm with the highest representation of minorities in their equity partnership among firms with more than 601 lawyers
- Named a “Best Place to Work” for LGBTQ Equality in 2022, earning a perfect score of 100% on the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index for 15 consecutive years
- “ESG Law Firm of the Year” award recipient at Secured Credit Investor’s (SCI) inaugural ESG Securitisation Awards 2023
- Shortlisted for five awards at Delinian’s Women in Business Law Awards EMEA 2023, including “France Firm of the Year”
- Shortlisted for nine awards at the Women & Diversity in Law Awards 2023
For more information on the firm’s commitment in these areas, click here.
About Paul Hastings
With widely recognized elite teams in finance, mergers & acquisitions, private equity, restructuring and special situations, litigation, employment, and real estate, Paul Hastings is a premier law firm providing intellectual capital and superior execution globally to the world’s leading investment banks, asset managers, and corporations.