Holly Snow is a partner in the Corporate practice of the Paul Hastings and is based in the firm's Chicago office. Ms. Snow focuses her practice on leveraged finance and other debt financing transactions. Ms. Snow represents clients in a wide range of financing transactions, including leveraged buyouts and acquisition financings, working capital financings/refinancings, subordinated and mezzanine facilities, and loan workouts and restructurings. She has significant experience representing clients in cross-border commercial finance transactions. She also has experience representing clients in the development, financing, acquisition and distribution of energy projects, with a primary focus on renewable energy projects. She also maintains an active pro bono practice, including serving as a pro bono coordinator of the Paul Hastings Chicago office.
- The Legal 500, Finance - Commercial Lending: Advice to Borrowers (2021)
- Chambers USA, Leading practitioner in Banking & Finance (2020-2021)
- Named by Super Lawyers as an Illinois "Rising Star" in Corporate Finance (2016-2019)
- Recipient of Paul Hastings' Client Service Excellence Award (2016)
- Named by the National Immigrant Justice Center as a "Rising Star" (2014)
- Recipient of the Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Inc.'s Clyde E. Murphy Award for Outstanding Young Lawyer (2012)
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D. (with honors)
- Barnard College - Columbia University, B.A. (cum laude). Ms. Snow was a Yale Law School Arthur Liman Undergraduate Public Interest Fellow, Tow Fellow, and a Francene Rodgers Fellow.
- Lexington Realty Trust in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities
- Infraestructura Energética Nova, S.A.B. de C.V. in connection with a multicurrency letter of credit facility
- Dole Food Company in connection with its senior secured revolving and term loan credit facilities
- GI Partners in connection with the financing of its investment in Netsmart Technologies, Inc.
- GCX Limited in connection in connection with its debtor-in-possession and exit financings.
- Hilco Global in connection with multiple debtor-in-possession and out-of-court financings, as a lender.
- Javelin Global Commodities in connection with multiple debtor-in-possession and working capital financings, as a purchaser.
- TierPoint, LLC in connection with the financing of multiple acquisitions, incrementals and up-sizings
- Carter's, Inc. in connection with its senior secured multicurrency revolving credit facilities
- Motivate International, Inc. in connection with financing multiple bicycle/program expansions across the United States
- Representation of various private equity firms, including, among others, Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company, H.I.G. Capital, L.L.C., Cortec Group, May River Capital, Pfingsten Partners, Parallel49 Equity, CDH Investments, Caithness Energy, L.L.C., Industrial Growth Partners, Shorehill Capital, and DW Healthcare Partners, and their respective portfolio companies, in connection with acquisitions, investments, dividend recapitalizations and/or other transactions
- AdTheorent Completes Business Combination with MCAP Acquisition Corporation and Begins Trading on NASDAQ - December 22nd, 2021
- Paul Hastings Advises 2U, Inc. in Acquisition of edX - June 29th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Ranked as Top Three Firm for New Rankings and Recognized for Numerous Practice Strength and Growth in Chambers USA 2021 - May 21st, 2021
- Paul Hastings Represented Caithness Energy in Sale of 845MW Shepherd’s Flat Wind Farm - March 25th, 2021
- Spectrum Equity LLC Sells Spectrum Parent Inc. to HealthPro Holdings - March 10th, 2021
- Paul Hastings Practices and Lawyers Score Top Rankings in Chambers USA 2020 - May 1st, 2020
- Caithness Energy Announces $1.6 Billion Debt and Equity Financing for Guernsey Power Station - August 30th, 2019
- The Greenbrier Companies Inc. Acquires Manufacturing Business of American Railcar Industries - July 30th, 2019
- Volcom Management Launches Multi-National Operating Company in Partnership with Authentic Brands Group - April 3rd, 2019
- Filtration Group to Sell Buffalo Filter to CONMED - December 14th, 2018
- DBM Global Completes Acquisition of Heavy Industrial and Mechanical Leader GrayWolf Industrial - December 3rd, 2018
- On Location Expands Live Music VIP Experience Offering with Future Beat Acquisition - October 11th, 2018
- Beecken Petty O'Keefe & Company to Partner with Medicus Healthcare Solutions - October 2nd, 2018
- Mesa La Paz Secures Financing for Mexican Onshore Wind Project - May 31st, 2018
- IENova Enters into $1 Billion Letter of Credit Facility - February 12th, 2018
- On Location Experiences Acquires PrimeSport - December 13th, 2017
- NCI Inc. Agrees to be Acquired by HIG Capital - July 3rd, 2017
- Pfingsten Partners Acquires Sign-Zone - May 16th, 2017
- J.T. Posey Company Acquired by TIDI Products - March 3rd, 2017
- Carter's Secures Financing for Subsidiaries - September 23rd, 2015
- Credit Agreement Considerations for Borrowers after Russian Invasion of Ukraine - March 10th, 2022
- Federal Reserve Seeks to Raise Interest by Issuing Revised FAQs for Its Main Street Lending Program - September 28th, 2020
- Federal Reserve Expands Main Street Lending Program to Nonprofit Organizations and Updates FAQs - July 20th, 2020
- Federal Reserve Board Revises and Prepares to Open the Main Street Lending Program - June 11th, 2020
- COVID-19: Federal Reserve Board Announces It Is Expanding the Scope and Eligibility for the Main Street Lending Program - May 1st, 2020
- Overview of the Credit Facilities Implemented by the Federal Reserve to Provide up to $2.3 Trillion Relying upon its Emergency Lending Powers - April 9th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Q&A on the Employee Retention Credit - April 1st, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Overview of the Liquidity and Credit Support Programs of the CARES ACT and Implemented by the Federal Reserve (UPDATED) - March 27th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Overview of the Liquidity and Credit Support Programs for Affected Businesses Proposed by Congress and Implemented by the Federal Reserve - March 24th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Considerations for Private Equity Investors from the Paul Hastings Private Equity Practice - March 9th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Considerações para Investidores de Private Equity da Prática de Private Equity de Paul Hastings - March 9th, 2020
- ARRC’s Fifth Set of Recommended Fallback Language: Residential Adjustable-Rate Mortgages - November 18th, 2019
- Director, Governing Board, Legal Aid Chicago, the largest provider of civil legal services in the city of Chicago.