Jesse T. Kirsch is of counsel in the Corporate practice of Paul Hastings and is based in the firm’s New York office.
As a member of the Financing and Restructuring Group, Mr. Kirsch’s practice focuses on the representation of leading commercial and investment banks and alternative lenders in large cap and middle-market leveraged finance transactions. His broad-based domestic and international finance experience includes widely syndicated and bilateral credit facilities, acquisition financings, and asset-based facilities. Mr. Kirsch advises clients throughout the deal cycle, from commitment letters to execution, and from refinancings to restructurings. He also has significant experience with secured and unsecured registered offerings and private placements of debt, equity, and convertible securities, representing both underwriters and issuers. Prior to joining Paul Hastings, Mr. Kirsch practiced as a finance associate at two other international law firms.
Mr. Kirsch practices across a variety of industries, including software and technology, energy, gaming, healthcare, and life sciences, with extensive experience negotiating credit and security documentation.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- University of Florida, B.S., Finance, 2008
- Represented Sixth Street Partners (formerly known as TPG Sixth Street) in various financings for the acquisition of or working capital for several growth and value technology companies.
- Represented a private credit fund in financing a portion of the consideration for the $2.5 billion acquisition of a technology company offering artificial intelligence-enabled fleet management solutions.
- Represented Kayne Anderson and a global investment and advisory firm in financing the acquisition of Buddy’s Home Furnishings, one of the largest independent rent-to-own furniture dealerships in the United States.
- Represented a senior secured lender in the financing for a technology company offering a SaaS solution for homebuilders, distributors and manufacturers.
- Represented Elm Park Capital in acquisition and working capital financings for numerous software companies.
- Represented a private credit fund in the business combination of the onshore drilling businesses of Felderhoff Brothers, JDC and Scandrill, and the related financing.
- Federal Reserve Seeks to Raise Interest by Issuing Revised FAQs for Its Main Street Lending Program - September 28th, 2020
- Federal Reserve Expands Main Street Lending Program to Nonprofit Organizations and Updates FAQs - July 20th, 2020
- Federal Reserve Board Revises and Prepares to Open the Main Street Lending Program - June 11th, 2020
- COVID-19: Federal Reserve Board Announces It Is Expanding the Scope and Eligibility for the Main Street Lending Program - May 1st, 2020
- Overview of the Credit Facilities Implemented by the Federal Reserve to Provide up to $2.3 Trillion Relying upon its Emergency Lending Powers - April 9th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Overview of the Liquidity and Credit Support Programs of the CARES ACT and Implemented by the Federal Reserve (UPDATED) - March 27th, 2020
- PH COVID-19 Client Alert Series: Overview of the Liquidity and Credit Support Programs for Affected Businesses Proposed by Congress and Implemented by the Federal Reserve - March 24th, 2020